Vendors are classified as non-commercial, non-retail, or non-wholesale businesses and those who make hand-made products or arts/crafts. Others will fall into the non-profit organization or the Sponsorship category.
For vendor information, email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the many ways you can show off your goods at this well-attended event!
If you are a pet-related industry, professional services, and retail businesses cannot register as a vendor and must register as an event sponsor.
Please download and complete the Dog Days Vendor App 2019 and mail to us along with your registration fee.
There are three ways you can register:
- Complete the online Sponsor registration and pay by credit card or PayPal.
- Complete the Dog Days Vendor App 2019 and mail it and your check to us.
- Complete the Dog Days Vendor App 2019, scan and email it to us. We can then email you an invoice.
- Handcrafted Pet Accessories – $175.00
- Arts & Crafts – $150.00
- Games/Information – $100.00
- Pet Rescue – $50.00
Any nonprofit organization that is not associated with a pet organization MUST provide a game or activity for children or pets in their booth. All applications are subject to approval and ALL activities must be listed on the application.